Go Global is a firm that believes that studying abroad plays a crucial role in shaping the future leaders of global businesses. They have launched a scholarship program with the goal of providing more students with this opportunity through the MBA scholarship program.
The program offers up to $7,000 to cover tuition fees, which can be challenging to obtain. The Go Global scholarship for MBA studies will be granted from the Fall 2024 semester onwards and is available to students from any country who are pursuing an MBA degree at a university or business school abroad.
The application deadline for the program is 12:00 CEST on April 24th, 2024.
To apply for this scholarship for MBA studies:
- You must have applied (or will apply) for an MBA program that begins in Fall 2024.
- You should have no more than 5 years of relevant professional work experience.
- You must meet the entry requirements of your chosen university or business school, including:
- Holding a valid undergraduate (Bachelor’s) degree
- Meeting the language requirements for the program
- You must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable).
- You must be studying abroad in a country:
- Where you do not hold citizenship
- That you do not currently reside in (unless currently studying abroad)
Key dates for Go Global MBA Scholarship 2024
Applications open: 24 April 2023
Applications close: 24 April 2024, 12:00 CEST
Finalists notified: 15-26 May 2024
Winner announced: 5-11 June 2024
Scholarship paid out: Fall 2024
The application consists of:
- Filling out a short form
- Submitting an elevator pitch
- Submitting a short essay (400-500 words) on the question: How will an MBA program help you grow as a globally-minded leader and achieve your career goals?
Note: applications must be submitted in English. Applications in other languages will not be considered. Similarly, applications including a CV, academic records, certifications, or documents other than the application essay will not be evaluated.
In the event that you are chosen as a finalist, you might be requested to furnish the following documents:
- A copy of your acceptance letter to the university as proof of admission
- a copy of your transcript as evidence of your undergraduate qualification.
- a copy of your passport to verify your identity.
- Your CV or resume as proof of your professional work experience. Please ensure that these documents are scanned in color and readily available should you become a finalist. You will have a time frame of 7 days from the notification of being selected as a finalist to provide us with the aforementioned documents.