Humber College Entrance Scholarships is for students with a high academic qualification (students with GPA 85%+ and 6.5+ IELTS (or equivalent in TOEFL, Duolingo, senior high school grade in English) looking to be rewarded for their performance in the senior year of high school, college or university.
New students starting their Diploma and/or Advanced Diploma studies are eligible for consideration for an international entrance scholarship at Humber. This scholarship offers a CAD 2,000 reduction in tuition fees during the first two semesters of study (CAD 1,000 per semester).
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- Host Country: Canada
- Study Abroad: Study in Canada
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: 2,000 CAD – 4,000 CAD
- Deadline: September 30, 2023
At Humber, we offer our students a polytechnic education. We teach theory, add in practical, hands-on training and work with employers to give students opportunities to learn in real-world settings. Set in state-of-the-art and creative learning spaces, this unique approach unleashes innovative and entrepreneurial thinking and prepares students for the careers of today and tomorrow.
- Bachelor’s Degree scholarships are available to students coming directly from high school/secondary school studies, who are non-transfer students (i.e. haven’t attended college or university, or studied in Humber’s EAP program), and are unlimited in quantity.
- Humber awards degree scholarships automatically to graduating high school students based on academic achievement.
This entrance scholarship is available for Graduate Certificate, Diploma, and Advanced Diploma students joining Humber in January 2022.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- This Scholarship incentive will equate to CAD 2,000 off student’s tuition fees over the course of their first year of studies.
Bachelor’s Degree scholarships are available to students coming directly from high school/secondary school studies, who are non-transfer students (i.e. haven’t attended college or university, or studied in Humber’s EAP program), and are unlimited in quantity.
Humber awards degree scholarships automatically to graduating high school students based on academic achievement.
|* Eligibility is based on students high school academic achievement.
** Renewable scholarships will be reissued if the student achieves 80% or above in each year of the Bachelor’s degree.
|$4,000||95% or higher|
|$3,500||90 – 94.9%|
|$3,000||85 – 89.9%|
|$2,000||80 – 84.9%|
|$1,500||75 – 79.9%||one time|
- Humber may consider high school students who have demonstrated academic excellence for the international entrance scholarship, but due to the limited number of scholarships available, only those with the highest GPA (Grade Point Average) will be awarded. Humber’s admissions team will calculate the GPA based on the high school transcripts received during the admissions assessment process. No separate application is required for the International Entrance Scholarship, as the awards are automatically granted to eligible candidates after they commence their studies.
- A total of 20 scholarships will be awarded to new students starting in September, 15 scholarships will be awarded to new students starting in January, and 5 scholarships will be awarded to new students starting in May. Per every starting semester, each recipient must come from a different country. In other words, no more than one student from any single country may receive the award within the same starting semester.
- The award will be applied towards the student’s MyHumber account as a credit after the 10th day of classes in two instalments of CAD 1,000. Both payments will be applied to the second semester. The scholarship recipient is still required to pay the full amount for the first semester.
- Only successful recipients will be notified after the Day 10 of their 1st-semester studies.
To submit your scholarship please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Humber Student ID number
- Confirmed Letter of Acceptance from Humber College for fulltime program commencing in January 2024
- Personal statement of interest – must include your Grade Point Average.
- 2 reference letters.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.