The World Food Program Internship has numerous internship openings for interested and qualified undergraduate and recent graduates worldwide.
The internship is a paid training that offers a monthly stipend of $1000 for successful candidates from all nook and cranies of the world.
Travel Tickets Reimbursement will also be given to the successful candidates from developing countries.
- Host: United Nations/ World Food Programme
- Category: Internships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Training
- $1000 Monthly Stipend
- Travel Reinmbursement
- Deadline: Varies by Available Opportunity
The World Food Programme is always looking for talented, motivated, and enthusiastic students from around the world.
An internship at WFP is a great opportunity to acquire practical work experience while contributing to the goal of reaching Zero Hunger.
To be considered for the World Food Internship Programme, you must:
- Be currently enrolled in a recognized university or graduated in the last six months
- Have completed at least 2 years of undergraduate studies
- Be motivated, team player, and open to new challenges
- Have working knowledge of English (other UN languages are a plus)
- Be interested in learning and taking a first step in the humanitarian sector
Internship Duration and Reward
- WFP’s internships normally last between two and eight months.
- WFP contributes to your internship with a stipend that is connected to the specific duty station. The maximum amount is US$1000 per month.
- Depending on the duty station of assignment, WFP will reimburse travel ticket for candidates who are nationals of developing countries and are pursuing their studies in their home country.
Method of Application
To register for the world food programme internship,
- Students have to apply through the official website of WFP
- Register and create your online CV.
Interested and qualified students should click on the button below to commence their application.