University of Greenwich International Scholarships, which is fully funded by the University of Greenwich is presently accepting applications from eligible students.
The University of Greenwich Scholarships
The University of Greenwich, as a publicly funded institution, provides a range of notable scholarships designed to support a competitive pool of applicants.
These scholarships, offered by the university, aim to recognize and encourage exceptional achievements, potential, and commitment to academic pursuits.
The university offers a combination of merit-based scholarships as well as those awarded based on specific eligibility criteria.
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
1. Applicants must have successfully obtained admission to the University of Greenwich.
2. Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate (UG) or postgraduate (PG) program at the University of Greenwich.
3. Applicants must be capable of paying the tuition fees at the international rate.
4. Applicants should not be receiving any other scholarships concurrently.
5. Students undertaking work placements are not eligible for the scholarship.
6. International students who intend to progress to the university component of their course are eligible for consideration.
This award is exclusively open to international applicants who are not currently receiving any other form of financial assistance such as a bursary or scholarship.
Successful candidates will be contacted via email and informed of the outcome within four weeks following the panel meeting.