Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship, which is fully funded by the University of Amsterdam is presently accepting applications from eligible students.
The Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship
The University of Amsterdam offers the Amsterdam Excellence Scholarships (AES) to exceptionally skilled students from non-European countries who wish to pursue eligible Master’s Programs provided by the university.
By providing the Amsterdam Merit Scholarship (AMS), the University of Amsterdam seeks to attract exceptional students from outside the EU/EEA to join its diverse and globally-oriented academic community.
In order to be eligible for the Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship, applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
1. Obtain admission to the University of Amsterdam.
2. Hold a citizenship status outside of the European Union.
3. Register as a student on a full-time basis at the university.
4. Graduate among the top 10% of their class in any academic field.
5. Not be receiving financial support from any other grants or loans.
6. Provide evidence of proficiency in the English language by submitting a valid English Language Proficiency Test score.
Kindly provide the subsequent documents as part of your application:
1. Passport copy.
2. Statement of Purpose.
3. Letter of Recommendation.
4. Certificate of Academic Excellence.
5. Overview of extracurricular involvements.
6. Research inquiries or proposed research questions.