IT IS GOD’S CREATION MANDATE THAT WE WALK IN DOMINION
GOD IS A GOD OF DOMINION, NOT A GOD OF DEFEAT AND CAPTIVITY
GOD GAVE US DOMINION TO MANAGE THE EARTH AND ADMINISTER CREATION FOR HIM, SO THAT THINGS DON’T GO OUT OF CONTROL UNDER OUR WATCH
WE WALK IN DOMINION TO BIRTH THE PURPOSE OF GOD IN THE EARTH
– Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche on “THE NECESSITY OF DOMINION” 2023 DESTINY RECOVERY CONVENTION – Thanksgiving Sunday Service Glory Dome, Abuja.
This is testimony and thanksgiving service and also the Convention testimony and thanksgiving service. The theme of the convention is, “Ruling (Dominating) by Light”.
This morning, I want to wrap it up very sharply on the subject, “The Necessity of Dominion“.
Our objective is to understand why it is necessary to walk in Dominion. Genesis 1:28. The bless His Word in Jesus’ name.
We went through the subject of Dominion throughout the week and it was quite impactful.
The question then is, “why should we walk in Dominion? Why is Dominion necessary?” I have about 7 or 8 reasons.
1. To obey God’s creation mandate to man.
It is very necessary we walk in Dominion in order to obey God’s creation mandate to man. At creation, God gave five mandates;
i. Be fruitful
III. Replenish the earth
Iv. Subdue it
V. Have Dominion.
So, we call it, fruitfulness, multiplication, replenishment, subjugation and Dominion. All these are commandments of creation, they are mandates.
Meaning that, we don’t have an option, we must obey them. That is why nobody under the sound of this voice would be called barren and empty after today. So, we are simply obeying the creation mandate by walking in Dominion.
2. To function in the image and likeness of our Maker. God made man in His image. Genesis 1:26-27. And the image of God is the image of Dominion. Job 25:2. With God is Dominion.
So, to be like your Father is to walk like your Father. To be like your God is to walk like your God. God is a God of Dominion, not a God of defeat. He’s a God of Dominion, not a God in captivity.
So, we walk in Dominion in order to function in the image and likeness of our Maker.
3. To take Charge and control of the earth on the behalf of our God. That is, to properly administer and manage our world for our God. Psalm 8:3-6.
God gave us Dominion to manage the earth for Him, to administer creation for Him, so that things don’t go out of control under our watch.
4. To triumph over the forces of evil and wickedness that come up to confront our lives from time to time. From time to time, the devil would raise from his ugly head here or there. Luke 10:19. Genesis 9:1-3.
To triumph over the forces of wickedness, witchcraft, occultists, evil men and women that come from time to time to try you.
– today, by the Dominating power of God, those forces are collapsing!
5. To enforce the plan and purpose of God in the earth. To ensure that what God has determined and declared is what is enforced in the earth. Matthew 6:9-10. We walk in Dominion to birth the purpose of God in the earth.
We walk in Dominion so that what God wants for our nation is what must happen. We walk in Dominion so that what God wants for your family and your personal life is what will happen.