IN 2023, WHAT GOD SAYS ABOUT YOU MUST COME TO PASS
FAITH IS CRITICAL TO MOVE FROM VISION TO REALITY AND MANIFESTATION
IN SEEING THE INVISIBLE, YOU MUST BELIEVE THE INCREDIBLE IN ORDER TO EXPERIENCE THE IMPOSSIBLE
ANY VISION THAT IS NOT BIG ENOUGH TO REQUIRE FAITH IS NOT BIG ENOUGH TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
WHEN YOU LIVE BY FAITH, YOU CAN LIVE ABOVE FACT
FAITH BRINGS THE GOD FACTOR INTO THE EQUATION
FAITH IS NECESSARY TO LEVEL MOUNTAINS AND OBSTACLES TO THE VISION
10. Live by faith. Habakkuk 2:4. Note this;
10a. Faith is critical to move from vision to reality and manifestation.
10b. In seeing the invisible, which is what vision is, you’re seeing in your mind what others can’t see, in seeing the invisible, you must believe the incredible in order to experience the impossible.
That was what happened to David, “who is this uncircumcised Philistine? I will take down your head”. He was believing in something that was unbelievable: that a war giant could be taken down with a catapult, a piece of stone, and he experienced the impossible.
10c. Any vision that is not big enough to require faith is not big enough to make a difference, whether in your life or anybody’s life.
So, real vision requires Faith. What you’re trusting God for, what you want to do with your life is beyond what your energy can do, what your resources can do, what your wisdom and learning can do.
10d. When you live by Faith, your life is no longer left to fate. You’re not left to chance, you’re not left to “what will be will be”. Many people’s lives are left to chance.
Whatever is happening to everybody is happening to them. Whatever is available everywhere is available to them, that is negativities. But when you live by faith, your life is no longer driven by fate or chance.
10e. When you live by faith, you can live above fact. The fact is, ‘nobody in your family has become anything that you’re talking about’ but the Faith is, ‘I can become it’.
When you live by Faith, you can live above fact. When Faith and fact fights, fact bows, Faith wins. Fact must bow.
Why is Faith necessary for this vision?
1. Faith is necessary to bring God into the vision equation. Faith brings the God factor into the equation. “Well, I am trusting to do this and that with my life but I depend on the help of God”.
That is, V + A + G = M, where G is a constant. V, vision + A, action, + G, God = M, manifestation where G, who is God is a constant.
That God factor is brought to the scene by Faith. So, when Faith brings God in, the only thing that determines your result now is your vision and your action because God is a constant.
2. Faith is necessary to level mountains and obstacles to the vision.
Because the vision may experience opposition and if your vision is not big enough to experience opposition, then maybe it’s not a genuine vision.
Opposition from the devil, opposition from envious, bitter and jealous human beings. Opposition from within yourself probably. But, Faith is necessary to level mountains and obstacles to the vision. Mark 11:23.
Mountains of human wickedness, bitterness and ancestral/generational curses, we level the mountains by Faith.
3. Faith is necessary to stay firm in the face of seeming delay.
When it appears as if results are delaying to come, Faith is necessary to stay firm in the face of seeming delay because most times, Faith is the twin of patience. Hebrews 6:12.
Hebrews 10:38-39. Where there’s Faith, delay can be overcome to stand firm. Romans 4:20. Faith is necessary to stay firm in the face of seeming delay.
– This is a prophetic Word for somebody; in 2023, what God says about you must come to pass!
– what the devil said concerning shall be buried!
– in 2023, the agenda of hell shall be frustrated in your life!
– that vision you started pursing last year, 2,3,4, 5 years, that appeared like it will never come to pass, I am anointed to announce to you today, this year, it shall come to pass!
– if you’re saying Amen, stand up on your feet and shout the loudest Amen!
– Dr Pastor Paul Enenche “THE WAY OF VISION – Part 2” || Sunday Combined Service || Glory Dome, Abuja