How OFW can apply for SSS housing Loan

It is 100% possible for an oversea Filipinos worker to apply for SSS Direct Housing Loan and it will be granted.

One thing you must be sure of is that you are recognized by OWWA and you meet up to some requirements which we would talk about.

In this article, we are going to talk about how an ofw can Apply for a loan from SSS and also the requirement you need to fulfill as OFW before the loan will be granted to you.

The Housing loan is designed to help all OFW get a low cost when it comes to housing and manage their cost of living.

If your a member of the social security System, this is the opportunity you have been looking for, you can get your loan.

Requirements For SSS Housing Loan

Mortgage Loan Application with 1×1 ID photos of the Principal Applicant and Spouse
P100 service fee for Certificate of Loan Eligibility (CLE).
Deed of Sale or Contract of Sale with statement of current balance for purchase of land or home and lot from POEA/DOLE/OWWA/SSS Foreign Representative Office or Philippine Embassy/Consular Office
Home Guaranty Corporation approved appraisal firms’ appraisal reports
If the house is 100% complete at the time of loan application, the borrower must sign a Certificate of Acceptance and Occupancy.
Special Power of Attorney duly notarized (if filing is through a representative)

Leave a Comment