How to make claim against Employer in Singapore

Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) protected by the Singapore Employment Act may make a claim against their employer with the assistance of the Ministry of Manpower (MOM). This process can be performed online or by scheduling an appointment.

Wages payment delays can be resolved amicably by reasoning by both sides, however, non-payment of salary is considered an offence. When aid from a labour union is not available, you might file a claim with the Tripartite Alliance for Dispute Management (TADM).

How to file a report

To make a claim for mediation through the TADM, you must have a SingPass and either arrange an appointment online or in person.

All salary-related claims including any or all of the following items:

Overtime Pay for Salary
Sick leave or paid leave?
Commissions, bonuses, and deductions

When should I submit a claim?

You must file a claim in the following circumstances:

If you are still employed by the firm, you must leave within a year of the day the issue started.

If resigned or divorced it should be within 6 months after the last day of work

Requirements to File a Case



Leave a Comment