The Faculty of Law Equity Scholarship
The Robert French Equity Scholarship is aimed at supporting a new student entering the Faculty of Law and pursuing either the Bachelor of Laws (Honors) or an LLB combined degree with another relevant discipline.
Valued at up to $30,000, this scholarship provides an outstanding student, who is facing financial challenges, with financial assistance and a comprehensive range of benefits.
These benefits enable the student to enhance their academic performance, personal growth, and professional development.
Benefits of Scholarship
1. The scholarship offers an annual amount of $6000 (based on 48 credit points of study) throughout the entire duration of your degree, with a maximum limit of five years.
2. In the first year, eligible interstate students will receive a travel allowance that covers the cost of one round-trip airfare to their home state.
Eligibility for Scholarship
You must satisfy one of the following requirements:
1. A citizen of Australia.
2. A citizen of New Zealand.
3. A permanent resident of Australia.
4. A holder of an Australian humanitarian visa.
1. The scholarship is awarded based on demonstrated financial need.
2. Priority will be given to students who belong to one or more of the following groups facing educational disadvantages:
a) Individuals who have faced challenging circumstances.
b) Students with disabilities or medical conditions.
c) Students with an Indigenous Australian background.
d) Recent refugees.