The King Saud University Scholarship
Presently, international students who satisfy the eligibility requirements and aspire to pursue their educational endeavors in Saudi Arabia can avail themselves of the King Saud University Scholarship.
This scholarship is a comprehensive funding opportunity that covers all expenses, including tuition fees, accommodation, and study-related costs.
Additionally, outstanding academic achievers will receive an annual bonus of $266 as a recognition of their excellence.
Benefits of King Saud University Scholarship
1. Saudi students at the same level are granted a monthly stipend, which can be viewed as a form of recognition.
2. In the event of achieving outstanding grades each academic year, students are rewarded with an excellent sum of (1000) Saudi Riyal.
3. Students are entitled to an economy class ticket when traveling to the Kingdom for the first time, a round trip ticket to their home country at the conclusion of each academic year, and a one-way ticket upon completing their studies.
4. The student will reside in the university dormitory without incurring any charges.
5. The student will receive complimentary medical treatment at all university hospitals.
6. Upon completion of their studies, students are eligible for a discounted baggage allowance on Saudi Arabian Airlines.
Eligibility for King Saud University Scholarship
In order to be eligible for the King Saud University Scholarship, you are required to meet the following criteria:
1. Possess a high school diploma or an equivalent qualification.
2. Maintain a consistently strong academic record throughout your secondary education.
3. Have no prior participation in a similar program within Saudi Arabia.
4. Be in good physical health.
5. Be below the age of twenty-five (25) years.
6. For female applicants, either have a close family member with residency in Saudi Arabia or be applying for the scholarship directly.
To complete the application process for the King Saud University Scholarship, candidates need to prepare and submit the following documents:
1. Completed Application Form
2. Valid International Passport
3. Official Academic Transcripts (original copies)
4. Letters of Recommendation
5. Color photocopy of the original high school certificate.