The David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships
The primary avenue through which we advance our vision and objectives is the David Oyedepo Foundation scholarship program.
This program grants scholarships to eligible individuals who are both native-born and residents of African nations and have received admission offers from either Covenant University or Landmark University in Nigeria.
Eligibility for Scholarship
1. African nationality is a prerequisite for applicants.
2. Applicants must have submitted an application for a program of study at either Covenant University or Landmark University in Nigeria.
3. Applicants must fall within the age range of 18 to 25 years when submitting their applications.
4. Proficiency in English reading, writing, and speaking is essential for applicants.
5. Applicants must meet the eligibility requirements for obtaining a Nigerian student visa.
6. For Nigerian applicants only, it is necessary to have a score that is at least 20 points above the JAMB cut-off point.
7. The application procedure takes place through an online platform.
The scholarship covers the complete academic fees for a duration of up to five years, as specified by the university for the chosen course.
The scholarship does not include:
1. Travel allowances.
2. Stipends for meals.
3. Medical/Health Insurance or related allowances.
4. Any additional fees beyond the academic fees set by the university for the respective course and level of study.
How to Apply for David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships
1. Prospective applicants are required to duly complete the application form and provide all the necessary documents as specified on the webpage.
2. All essays and mandatory submissions must be personally completed by the applicants. It is strictly prohibited for any third party to write essays on behalf of the applicants.
3. Each applicant must be prepared for online interviews, which will be scheduled after the application process has been finalized.
4. Proof of admission to Landmark University is only required when the scholarship is awarded. Therefore, applications can be submitted prior to receiving admission letters.