The School of Public Health, University of Antioquia in Medellin, Colombia, is pleased to announce a new extension to the Call for Applications for the award of TDR Postgraduate Training Scholarships for a two-year Master of Public Health (MPH) postgraduate program, with specialization in implementation science, for the academic session 2023–2025.
Application Deadline: 29th May 2023
Eligible Countries: Developing countries
To be taken at (country): Colombia
Value of Award: This TDR Postgraduate Scholarship covers:
- Return economy airfare between the home country of the candidate and Zambia
- Basic medical and accident insurance
- Support for research project thesis/dissertation expenses and supervision, including travel and sustenance during data collection
- Monthly stipend to cover living expenses, including accommodation equivalent to local living cost
- English course for non-English speaking candidates.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Duration of Programme: 2 years
Eligibility: Applicants should:
- Be residents in and nationals of low- and middle-income countries (as defined by the World Bank) in the WHO African Region.
- Be 35 years old or younger.
- Be interested in developing a career in implementation research on infectious diseases of poverty.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from any recognized university.
- Be proficient in English.
- Provide evidence of ability to obtain study leave from employment (if applicable) before the commencement of program
How to Apply: Interested candidates should visit this link for more complete application details