ONLY A FEW PASTORS IN MINISTRY HAVE A BRANDED AND SPECIFIC MESSAGE:
MANY ARE JUST ATTACKING THE MESSAGES OF OTHER PASTORS:
HOW LONG CAN YOU ATTACK A VOICE THAT HAS COME TO STAY:
THAT MESSAGE YOU ARE TRYING TO ATTACK FLOWS ON A PER SECONDS BASIS:
YOU WILL ATTACK IT FOR A WHILE AND BE TIRED:
WHERE YOU ARE NOT TIRED OF ATTACKING THE MESSAGE:
YOU WILL EARN FOR YOURSELF THE IDENTITY OF A MAN THAT ATTACKS THE MESSAGES OF OTHER PASTORS:
CHECK CHURCH HISTORY IN NIGERIA AND ALL OVER THE WORLD.
MEN WHO ATTACK THE VOICE OF OTHER MESSENGERS, HARDLY HAVE A VOICE THEMSELVES:
WHAT THEN IS MY ADVICE TO YOU:
TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING EIGHT POINTS:
1. Discover your own message. Every founder has a unique sound. And every messenger has a unique message.
2. Be focused on that message you have discovered as your message. Stay with it.
3. Focus on the people that need your message. Everyone doesn’t need it, but some groups of people can’t do without it. Focus on those groups.
4. Forget about what any other person is preaching, they are not accountable to you. You will die of high blood pressure trying to control what a founder preaches and teaches. Focus on what your branch pastors preaches and teaches, And leave founders alone. Every founder is a father in his own class. At least a father to his own congregation.
5. As you stay with your own message, you will also attract other attackers of that message you have. Just disregard them. They are not as important as those who receive your message.
6. Your biggest attackers will come from among your fellow pastors, Because they don’t want that message to get into their congregation and community. But as they use their altar to attack you, they are announcing you freely without knowing.
7. You will be tempted to always preach what is popular, but discipline yourself to preach what is peculiar to your calling.
8. Know something about everything, but stay with that one message you are given by God. Because your visibility will come from there.
Bishop irabor wisdom.