To get a medical job in Canada as a foreigner, you will need to follow these steps:
- Get your medical degree recognized in Canada by the Medical Council of Canada (MCC) and obtain a license to practice medicine in Canada.
- Gain relevant work experience in your field, either in your home country or in Canada.
- Determine which province or territory you want to work in and research the specific requirements for obtaining a medical license in that area.
- Apply for jobs in your field and make connections with Canadian healthcare professionals.
- Obtain a work permit or permanent residency status in Canada to legally work in the country.
It is important to note that the process of obtaining a medical job in Canada as a foreigner can be complex and lengthy, and competition for these positions can be high. It may be helpful to consult with a professional immigration lawyer or employment agency that specializes in the medical field.