Please note that as of June 2022 the CDC no longer requires travelers to present a negative COVID-19 test or documentation of recovery from COVID pre arrival to the US.
As a citizen of Nigeria, you are eligible to acquire the US B1/B2 Visa. Luckily, iVisa offers an online process for this necessary travel document. Keep in mind that this visa is for business, tourism, and medical purposes.
Everyone, including Nigerians, are eligible to apply for the B1/B2 visa renewal with the help of iVisa.
Do you want to learn more about it? Then read below to find all the information regarding the US B1/B2 Visa for Citizens of Nigeria.
WHAT DO I NEED TO OBTAIN THE B1/B2 VISA?
Applying for a B1/B2 visa is a lot easier than you think if you use iVisa and you consider the following list of documents:
- A valid passport, which is the most important (valid at least for 6 months counting from the arrival in the U.S.).
- A passport-style photograph (it must follow all the proper passport photo guidelines).
- An email address. This is necessary because iVisa will deliver the B1/B2 visa renewal by email.
- Payment method. For this, you can use a credit/debit card or PayPal to pay the fees.
- Copies of any past visas (in case you are renewing your actual visa). Remember that if your last B1/B2 visa expired within the last 24 months, no embassy interview will be required to complete the B1/B2 visa renewal. If you are applying for the first time, an interview will be mandatory.
- Supporting documents which could be anything like travel insurance and proof of funds.
We invite you to start the B1/B2 visa process on the iVisa page now.
Continue reading below to learn more about the US B1/B2 Visa for Citizens of Nigeria.
WHERE CAN I APPLY FOR THE B1/B2 VISA RENEWAL?
If you wish to avoid delays with your B1/B2 visa process, then we suggest using the services of iVisa. We have a 24/7-available team that has already helped over 110,722 travelers enter the United States.
Get ready to get your B1/B2 visa with iVisa now.
Get more information about the US B1/B2 Visa for Citizens of Nigeria below.
WHAT IS THE IVISA APPLICATION PROCESS?
You can easily obtain your U.S. Visa by following these steps on iVisa:
- Fill out the online simplified application with the guidance of our Didactic Manual.
- Get unlimited support during the entire process from our team of iVisa Experts that will help you apply correctly.
- Send all the required documents to the Embassy or Consulate, and attend the Visa Interview if needed.
- Receive your new visa and get ready to travel!
If you’re a traveler ready to apply for a B1/B2 visa head to iVisa.
HOW MUCH WILL THE B1/B2 VISA RENEWAL COST AT IVISA?
At iVisa we have some of the most inexpensive processing fees in the world with a variety of prices according to your time and budget.
Read below for more details about the US B1/B2 Visa for Citizens of Nigeria.
HOW LONG DOES THE VISA PROCESS USUALLY TAKE?
The processing time is hard to predict because it has a lot of bureaucracy behind it. Luckily that’s not something you have to worry about with iVisa, but bear in mind that the entire process could take anywhere between two to six weeks.
WHERE CAN I READ MORE ABOUT THE B1/B2 VISA RENEWAL PROCESS?
Chat with our customer service agents who are available 24 hours a day if you still have questions about the US B1/B2 Visa for Citizens of Nigeria. You can also click here to start the Visa application process now!