Here is a list of 15 high in demand jobs in Malaysia as of my knowledge cutoff in 2021:
- Data Scientist
- Software Engineer
- Financial Analyst
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Cybersecurity Specialist
- Project Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Civil Engineer
- Information Technology Manager
- Electrical Engineer
- Software Developer
- Supply Chain Manager
- Mechanical Engineer
Note: The demand for jobs can vary depending on various factors such as economic conditions, industry trends, and technological advancements. This list is just a general representation and may not necessarily be applicable at the time of reading.
Here are some steps you can follow to get a job in Malaysia:
- Research the job market: Research the job market in Malaysia to get an idea of the industries and types of jobs that are in demand. This will help you focus your job search and tailor your resume and cover letter accordingly.
- Update your resume and online profiles: Make sure your resume is up to date, well-written and relevant to the jobs you’re applying for. It’s also a good idea to create an online profile on professional networking sites such as LinkedIn, where you can connect with recruiters and employers.
- Network: Networking is an important part of the job search process. Attend job fairs, industry events and connect with professionals in your field. You can also reach out to alumni or contacts you have in Malaysia.
- Apply for jobs: Start applying for relevant jobs through job boards, company websites, and recruitment agencies. Make sure to tailor your cover letter and resume to each job you apply for.
- Prepare for the interview: Once you get an interview, research the company, and prepare answers to common interview questions. Be ready to highlight your relevant skills and experience, and explain why you would be a good fit for the job.
- Follow up: After the interview, follow up with the interviewer to express your appreciation for the opportunity and to ask about the next steps in the hiring process.
Remember that finding a job can take time, so be persistent and patient. Stay positive and keep applying for jobs that match your skills and experience.