6.00 pm– 7.00 pm
TOPIC: THE PREPARATION OF THE SOUL-WINNER
TEXT:2 TIMOTHY 2:1-2
The Word of God makes it clear that soul winning or evangelism is every believer’s calling (Matt. 28:18-20). Not every believer is called to be an evangelist but every believer is called to evangelize. And to win souls, there is a need for preparation because good performance is the product of good preparation (2 Tim. 2:15). Powerful preparation prevents poor performance.
So, we shall look at, in our study today, the preparations for successful evangelism.
- THE PREPARATION OF THE SOUL-WINNER
- Passion for God (Ex. 20:5-6)
To Love God is to keep His commandments (Deut. 5:10). To Love God is to take care of His concerns.
- Love for souls/ love for people (John 3:16)
Everyone not saved is going to hell unless they are intercepted. Love for people made God to send His Only Begotten Son to die for the world (Rom. 8:32)
Embark on adequate preparation for fruitful harvest of souls.
- FOOD FOR THOUGHT
Good performance is the product of good preparation.
- PRACTICAL APPLICATION
Make up your mind to love God and the people.
DHC KINGDOM ADVANCEMENT PRAYER
- Father, thank You for the month of February. Thank You for supernatural supplies packaged into the month. We receive of Your hands our allocations for the month Lord in Jesus Name. Psalm 68:19, Matthew 6:11
- Father, thank You for this Sunday Service. We ask for the tangible manifestation of Your Power and Presence to save the lost and rescue the afflicted Lord in Jesus Name. Acts 10:38
- Father, we take authority over every blindfolding agenda of the enemy over the hearts, minds and
eyes of the souls in our harvest field. We decree the destruction of such demonic blindfolds by the blood of Jesus and the Power of the spirit in Jesus Name – 2 Corinthians 4:3-4.
- Father, we destroy every enemy weapon, device or design targeted at the progress of Your work at Dunamis and our lives. We bring such agenda into total destruction and frustration in Jesus Name – Proverbs 19:21, Isaiah 54:17.
- Father, I ask that You will cut the remembrance of the evil ones out of our land, my family and my life, in Jesus’ Name (Ps. 34:16, 21)
- Father, thank You for answered prayers. To You alone be all the praise in Jesus Name – 1 John 5:14
|Praise & Worship
|DHC Kingdom Advancement Prayers
|Prayer for needs
|6:58PM – 7:00PM