GLORY DOME VISION WAS BIRTHED AFTER GOVERNMENT SAID THEY WON’T BE LEASING OUT NATIONAL STADIUM TO CHURCHES ANY LONGER
THE MOST REASONABLE WAY TO BEGIN ANYTHING IS TO BEGIN IT WITH GOD
WHAT YOU CAN DEFINE DETERMINES WHAT YOU CAN FIND. WHAT YOU CANNOT DEFINE, YOU CANNOT DISCOVER
THE ROAD YOU CHOOSE DETERMINES THE PLACE YOU END
WHAT MAN SEES DETERMINES WHAT GOD GIVES
– Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche on “THE WAY OF VISION” Combined Sunday Service Glory Dome – Abuja.
I welcome everyone here this morning, I welcome everyone who came in from all the various countries of the world to just be here this morning for what
Habakkuk 2:3-4. The Lord bless His Word in Jesus’ precious name. This morning very quickly I want to speak on the subject, “The way of Vision”. The objective of this teaching is to understand what it takes to move from vision to fulfillment.
By way of introduction, the most reasonable way to begin anything, like to begin a year, is to begin it with God. “In the beginning, God created the Heavens and the earth”.
The most reasonable way, the most critical way, the most important way and the most vital way to begin anything is to begin it with God, like a year. The next most important thing, the most important necessity for any beginning, like the beginning of a year is called Vision.
Why is that so? Why is Vision so necessary?
1. What you define determines what you can discover. What you can define determines what you can find. What you cannot define, you cannot discover.
The meaning of it is, if you don’t know what you want, you won’t know when you see it. You won’t be able to see it neither will you know when you see it.
2. The road you choose determines the place you end. You cannot choose the wrong road and end at the right place neither can you choose the right road and end at the wrong place.
The road you choose determines the place you end. There are those in prison because of the road they chose, there are those in asylum because of drug today, because of the road they chose. There are people in hell fire today because of the road they chose. The road you choose determines the place you end.
3. The life that is left to chance has no chance. When you live your life and just leave it to chance, you haven’t defined what you want and where you are going, you haven’t defined what the year holds, it has no chance.
4. Divine function happens at the frequency of human vision. What man sees determines what God gives. Genesis 13:15. If God will give it, man must see it. If God will do it, man must see it.
5. The vision of today is the reality of tomorrow. To begin with vision is to end with reality. In the year of 2007, we were at the national stadium, Abuja in the month of July.
We held an all night meeting in that stadium, the crowd was massive, 2007 was like 16 years ago. July, 2007, then we held it again in August and another in September, the last Friday of the month.
By August and September, the rain drizzled a bit. Then the government said by that time that they won’t give the stadium for use again for Church. At that time, we paid 5 million for use and 5 million for caution deposit.
Then, I told the people, they said we will not use the place again and then the rain fell on us in one of the nights. So, I told the Church, “they said we will not use this stadium, we are going to build ourselves a stadium that rain will not beat us”. That was the vision. Then I called the architects of the Church, about 7,8 or 9 of them, (I told them) to design a structure that is bigger than like two stadiums without a pillar in the middle that has a roof.
Then, I gave them the picture and I said the people should be able to face one direction and that everybody should be under one cover at the same time.
In a short time, they brought about 6 designs, one of the designs was coca-cola dome in America, several other designs and I pointed out this one (Glory Dome) and I said, “this is the design”, that is where we are today. It was once a vision, it became a reality.
This was the program that pushed us into this vision.
– beloved brothers and sisters, I announce to you today, in the name of Jesus, the vision you’re having today shall find reality before the end of the year!
– say after me, “in the name of Jesus, I am moving from the realm of vision to the realm of reality and nothing can stop me”.
Sermon title: The way of vision by Dr Paul Enenche.