SHILOH 2022 – 4TH ENCOUNTER NIGHT
Colossians 1:9. Spiritual understanding of the truth is what engenders outstanding results. 1Cor 2:14. We are in the last days – the days of financial downpour of blessings in the body of Christ. The world is going to come under hardship, but today marks the end of every financial struggle in your life. Amen.
THE MYSTERY OF THE COVENANT OF ABUNDANCE
A covenant is simply knowing the provisions available and understanding the conditions that will make these provisions a reality. Rev 5:12, 2Cor 8:9. God’s financial plan is hinged on the covenant. By divine design, every one enters into this covenant by revelation given to others. If you despise the covenant, you will end up with mockery. Empowerment for wealth is not a game; it’s not bribery. Proverbs 23:23.
A covenant is a deal enacted by God based on well-defined terms sealed with an oath. Empowerment for wealth is not on your terms but on His terms. Deut 8:18.
The covenant of abundance operates on the covenant of seedtime and harvest. Gen 8:22. God never blesses disobedience no matter the shout of the amen. Jeremiah 33:20-21 God’s covenant with us is as reliable as the certainty of day and night.
Therefore, our giving is not a financial donation but a seed. We are too small to sponsor God. Proverbs 13:15. God will never need my help; my help comes from Him. No one has the capacity to match an open heaven. Take off a donation mentality from your giving. See your giving as a seed.
Giving is a spiritual transaction for provoking supernatural supply. 2Sam24:24-25, 1Kings 3:3-5, Hebrews 7:8. Your seed sowing answers in heaven for heaven’s response. Psalms 41:1-3
Declaration : MY SEED SOWING IS A SPIRITUAL TRANSACTION THAT ANSWERS IN HEAVEN WITH BENEFITS TO MY LIFE
Under-giving is killing many, Some eat like an elephant and discharge as an ant. Some people are suffering from spiritual constipation. Some have been promoted 10x above where they used to be but it hasn’t affected their givings.
Every living thing stays alive by giving. The day a believer stops giving, he starts dying financial. Giving is breathing out from what you have consumed in.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING
1. We are not redeemed to be a burden but a blessing to our world:* Galatians 3:29, Genesis 22:18
2. We are redeemed to enjoy life and not endure life: 1Tim 6:17. Matthew 25:31. You are not permitted to be among the naked or homeless. We are blessed to provide for them.
3. Prosperity is not a consumers business, it is a distributor business to avoid spiritual constipation:
The rich man died under the constipation of his wealth. Money is not evil. It is to make the believer a blessing to their world.
4. God will only bless His people to the level of their spirituality (prosperity of our soul):
3 John1:2, There’s nothing mystical about kingdom prosperity, just serve God and let the kingdom of God be your delight. Job 22:21-25.
Without a heart for God , there’s a limit to your prosperity. Luke 16:11 The level of your prosperity is determined by your spiritual stamina in God. Luke 16:11
WHY GOD BLESSES?
– To promote His kingdom : Matthew 24:14, Zechariah 1:17, Matthew 6:33, Haggai 1:5-13. God unleashes His blessings on kingdom promoters. A kingdom mindset is your launching pad to the highways of financial prosperity. Kingdom promotion addicts flow sweatlessly in financial fortune.
FRINGE BENEFITS THAT ACCOMPANIES THE COVENANT OF ABUNDANCE
1. It averts generational curses: The sacrifice of Noah brought an end to the curse of God on the earth. God does not allow His blessings to be accompanied with sorrows.
2. It engenders divine health: Health is wealth. Psalms 41:1-3. The covenant of abundance guarantees divine health.
3. It secures divine protection: Psalms 20:1-3, Job 22:25. The world will get angry at your blessings but they can do anything about it because the Lord is your defense through the covenant of giving and receiving.
4. It averts plagues: 2samuel 24:24-25. Our covenant practice averts plagues.
5. It secures longevity: Genesis 25:8, Psalms 41:2, Isaiah 65:22. The more you give, the longer you live.
6. Supernatural fruitfulness: Exo 23:25-25, Psalms 112:1-3
7. Secures access to divine ideas: Givers don’t run out of inspired ideas. Isaiah 11:3. Givers live in a realm of ceaseless inspiration.
8. It stimulates joy unspeakable: 2Cor 8:1-4. Every covenant oriented giver exhumes joy inexplicable. Full of glory. Your days of depression and being downcast ate over.
Prophetic Declaration: ALL THESE BLESSINGS WILL MANIFEST IN YOUR LIFE. AMEN!!