SHILOH 2022 – 3RD ENCOUNTER NIGHT (08.12.22)
Main Text: Isaiah 55:8-11
The highways of God are contained in His word. The Bible is a book of covenants- A what-to-do book. Knowing what God can do and what He will do does not make it happen.
THE SIGNS & WONDERS COVENANT
The supernatural is ordained to be the natural estate of the believer. Isaiah 8:18, John 3:6-8. Every born again Child of God is redeemed as a wonder to his world. We are not redeemed to be at the mercy of the devil.
We have stayed too long with the natural men that we have lost our original supernatural identity. Daniel 11:32 Revelation 5:5, Proverbs 30:30
WHO AM I TODAY IN CHRIST ?
Every born again Child of God has the following redemptive offers that comes with his salvation:
1 . I AM NOW A SPIRIT BEING:*
By redemption, we are now sanctified spirit, soul and body. New birth means a spirit being wearing a fleshy cloth.
Declaration : I HAVE BEEN REDEEMED AS A SPIRIT BEING
You’re not a weakling, it’s your mentality. The good news is ever assault of the enemy on tour life must end on Shiloh ground today. Amen! John 15:18-19. We’re only in this world, we are not of the world 1 Peter 2:9.
2. WE ARE THE SALT & LIGHT OF THE EARTH:
We are here as the salt of the earth to preserve the world from decay. We are the light of the world to provide direction. Matt 5:13-14, Gen 47:27
Declaration : I am only in the world, I’m not of the world. I’m a peculiar person
3. WE ARE SEATED IN HEAVENLY PLACES IN CHRIST JESUS:
Salvation provides for us the divine privilege to be seated with Christ in high places far above every force of wickedness. We are redeemed to be on top circumstances, not under. John 8:23
4. *WE CARRY THE PRESENCE OF GOD* : We carry God’s presence which is the seal of signs and wonders. Psalms 114:7. God’s ever-abiding presence gives you confidence. And confidence is the backbone of all conquerors. Romans 8:31, Acts 10:38, Matthew 28:20. We need to know and be conscious of God’s presence.
5. WE ARE gods: Acts 14:11 The child of a goat is a goat, the child of a man is a man. Hence, we are children of God and therefore we are God’s. Psalms 82:5-6. Redemption came to validate our godship. John 10:34-35, Psalms 11:3
Joel 2:30. The Holy Ghost is the custodian of signs and wonders. And the Holy Ghost lives in us.
WHAT MUST I DO TO EXPERIENCE THE SUPERNATURAL? (COVENANT DEMANDS)
1. Be born again and remain so: Philippians 2:4. When sin settles, grace withdraws.
2. The Word of God (The rod out of the stem of Jesse) : Isaiah 11:1-2, Revelation 5:6. Jesus (The Word) is the rod wherewith we receive miracles. Any miracle without the Word at the root of it is magic.
Every authentic miracle has its anchor in the word. Signs & wonders are products of words received and believed. Word empty people cannot experience the supernatural . Every word-generated miracle lasts. 2pet 1:4 We are partakers of the divine nature of the word.
3. Engage in prayer of faith for release: James 1:6-7, Matthew 21:22
4. Engage the name of Jesus Christ to effect your command: Acts 3:6, Philippians 2:10, Romans 11:29. Acts 3:16. Faith in THE NAME is crucial for commanding the supernatural. Hebrews 1:6.
The name of Jesus is what empowers us to be in command of the supernatural. Stop playing with the name of Jesus. Luke 9:1
5. Engage bold declarations of faith : Bold declarations is a requirement for commanding the supernatural. Psalms 81:10-14. Anything you can’t boldly declare, God cannot confirm. Acts 14:3.
NOTE : The testimony of others are pointers to our heritage. Isaiah 8:20. Testimonies are for our enlightenment. Matt 9:21-23, Matthew 14:36. Your miracles can come through the testimonies of others. Psalms 119:144. Those who despise testimonies always lack. It is what you embrace you attract.
DECLARATION : The supernatural has no limits. Luke 1:37