INTERNATIONAL MUSIC MINISTERS’ CONFERENCE 2021 – DAY 3 MORNING -FRIDAY, 30TH JULY 2021
Theme; The Sound Of Victory
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE(S): PSALM 89:20-21
MESSAGE TOPIC: MINISTERING WITH THE OIL
By: Dr Paul Enenche
1. Understanding What happens when a person ministers with the Oil
2. Understanding what it takes to minister with the Oil
People who minister are many but people who minister with the Oil are few
There are some who start with the Oil and later on end without it (this applies to ministers of the Word and ministers in song)
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A PERSON MINISTERS WITH THE OIL?
1. Ministering with the Oil is ministering under the influence of the Spirit, not with the energy of the flesh (1Sam. 16:13)
What we do in the energy of the flesh has only temporary results
2. Ministering with the Oil is ministering with heavy impact and outcome (Acts 10:38)
3. Ministering with the Oil is ministering under the guidance and direction of the Spirit (1John 2:20)
You know what song to sing per time
4. Ministering with the Oil is ministering with freshness (Ps. 92:10)
There is something fresh about what you do, something fresh about your ministry of the word or of song
5. Ministering with the Oil is ministering to remove burdens and destroy yokes from the lives of the people (Isa. 10:27)
6. Ministering with the Oil is ministering with full potentials release (1Sam. 10:1, 6, 10)
The man who carries the oil has potentials that can’t be caged
When you minister without the anointing, your potentials are limited
7. Ministering with the Oil is ministering unto the Lord (Ps. 34:1; Acts 13:2; 1Chron. 5:13-14)
CATEGORIES OF PEOPLE AS FAR AS MINISTRY IS CONCERNED:
7a. Those who minister but nobody is touched
7b. Those who minister and people are touched
7c. Those who minister and God is touched
(Ps. 34:1; Acts 13:2; 1Chron. 5:13-14)
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO MINISTER WITH THE OIL?
1. Ministering from the place of intimacy with God (Zech. 4:14)
You are not a stranger to Him
Standing in His Presence is standing in the oil
2. Ministering from the depth of the knowledge of God (Phil. 3:10)
To know Him is to walk in power
The deeper your knowledge of God the stronger the oil you carry
The deeper your knowledge of God, the deeper your thought
The deeper your knowledge of God, the deeper the content of your song
You can’t sing higher than your depth
3. Ministering from a heart and life of worship (Ps. 92:1-3, 10)
You can never take people where you have never been
You can never make worshippers if you are not a worshipper
Fresh worship equals fresh oil; you cannot lack Oil if you do not lack worship
4. Ministering for His Glory alone (Ps. 63:2; Matt. 6:13b)
A desperate passion for His glory pulls the Oil
The power of God goes where the Glory of God is secure
The power of God is available resource for the one who will secure the Glory of God
5. Ministering from the place of death, that is, death to self (John 12:24; Ex. 33:18, 20; 30:32;
Gal. 2:20; Isa. 14:12-14; Rom. 7:24)
Every nature in you that is anti-God must die
The greatest enemy of the anointing is the intact flesh
The only way not to miss where you are going is to remember where you are coming from
6. Ministering in righteousness (Eccl. 9:8; Rom. 8:16)
If your garment is always white, your head will lack no ointment
Apply for the grace to remain void of offence with God and men
Father, thank You for Your Word to us today. To You be all the glory Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
Lord Jesus, I come before You today to ask for grace to minister with the Oil, to minister under the influence of the Holy Spirit, to minister with heavy impact, to minister with guidance and direction, to minister with freshness, to minister to remove burdens and destroy yokes, to minister with full potentials release, to be able to minister unto the Lord. Help me Lord to be located at the place of intimacy with You. Help me to know You like never before, help me to minister from a heart and life of worship, help me to minister for Your glory alone, help me to minister from a place of death to self, and help me to minister in righteousness. I receive that grace now, in Jesus’ Name.
– Every yoke and bondage that came with you today is broken!
– The fresh Oil upon you today will become the beginning of impact in your life.
– The influence, impact, guidance and direction of the Spirit will be heavy in your life.
– Freshness, the capacity to remove burdens and destroy yokes, the full release of mantles and potentials, ability to minister to the Lord, grace for intimacy with God, grace for deeper knowledge of God, fresh garment and mantle of the minister, the capacity to minister for God’s glory alone, grace to minister from the place of death to self, grace to function in righteousness is released via this Oil today.
– Let this be a transition into something brand new and completely unique in Jesus’ Name!