THE REASON MANY CHILDREN OF GOD HAVE NEVER TASTED POWER IS BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO ASHAMED TO STAND OUT FOR GOD
IT IS RISKY NOT TO MAKE IT KNOWN THAT YOU BELONG TO GOD.
THE WILLINGNESS TO BE A WITNESS FOR GOD IS THE SECRET OF POWER; IF YOU ARE WILLING TO BE HIS WITNESS, YOU WON’T BEG HIM FOR POWER
YOU NEED POWER SO THAT YOU DON’T DIE A VICTIM OF SATANIC/HUMAN WICKEDNESS. YOU NEED POWER SO THAT THE ENEMY DOES NOT CONTINUOUSLY PRESS DOWN YOUR LIFE
IT IS POSSIBLE FOR POTENTIAL TO BE AVAILABLE BUT IS NOT VISIBLE; IT IS NOT EVEN DISCERNABLE UNTIL APPROPRIATE POWER IS APPLIED
– Dr Pastor Paul Enenche on “THE NECESSITY OF POWER” at the Midweek Power Communion Service || Glory Dome
Why do we need the power of God?
6. For the release of action/ function: things become functional and active with power. The electric fan does not work until the power is activated.
Things in life work when power is applied.
One man had a leg that could not carry his weight at the beautiful gate and Peter and John saw him. He had sat in that position for 40 solid years until power was applied (Acts 3:1).it takes power to make things work.
Elementary physics says, “Power is the capacity to do work.’ It takes power for that womb to work, mind to work, the ministry to work as it should work.
– I prophesy in the name that is above every name, by the release of His power, whatever that is not working in your life is working now in the name of Jesus.
7. For the activation of potentials: It is possible for potential to be available but is not visible; it is not even discernable until appropriate power is applied. You remember King Saul the King of Israel, he carried the prophetic potential in him that was not evident to anybody until the prophet Samuel encountered him and that potential in him came out.
There are many of us who are bigger than what we think we are right now. God has far more in store for us than what we think and what we believe. The same Peter that shook before a girl, and denied Jesus before a little girl, on the day of Pentecost received power and preached until wicked Pharisees were cut to their hearts (Acts 2:37).
Nobody knew peter carried such a potential until the power landed upon him.
You carry far more than you think, than people think, than even the devil thinks. But I announce to you today, something is happening.
Moses carried the rod whose potential he never knew until he came into contact with the presence and power of God and the potential of that rod came out.
– Before this month of power (November) is over, I decree the potentials of your life shall be released.
8. For the frustration of oppression and that includes the arrest of the oppressor: Acts 10:38.
SUMMARY: You need power so that you don’t die a victim of satanic/human wickedness. You need power so that the enemy does not continuously press down your life.
You need power so that you don’t end as a handkerchief in the hands of the devil.
– I declare every trace of oppression in your life is arrested now in the name of Jesus.
WHAT IS THE SECRET OF POWER?
1. The willingness to be a witness for God: if you are willing to be his witness, you won’t beg him for power, the willingness to publicly identify with Jehovah. The willingness to let the devil know who you belong to.
The willingness to be a testifier. Romans 1:16. The reason many children of God have never tasted power is because they are too ashamed to stand out for God. shout power!
Begin today, don’t wait for tomorrow: give your friend a phone call tell him about Jesus; establish someone in the faith. Be sure that your belief and trust in God is known.
It is risky not to make it known that you belong to God.
2. Complete submission to the influence of the Holy Spirit: Acts 1:8.