#September2022 #DIGCHolyGhostService #DIGCAnointingService #OurMonthOfOverflowingGraceAndGloryThroughGodlyCharacter #OurYearOfOverflowingGraceAndGlory
SEPTEMBER 2022 HOLY GHOST SERVICE – SUNDAY, 11TH SEPTEMBER 2022
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE(S): 1 CORINTHIANS 13:4-7; ROMANS 13:8
MESSAGE TOPIC: THE CHARACTER OF LOVE (1&2)
By: Dr Paul Enenche
SERVICE OBJECTIVE(S): Understanding what love is all about
The greatest crisis in our world today is the bankruptcy of love
THINGS TO NOTE:
1. The basic nature of God is Love (1 John 4:8)
2. Jesus Christ is the expression of the Love of the Father (John 3:16; 15:13)
3. The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Love (2 Tim. 1:6-7; Gal. 5:22)
4. To walk in Love is to fulfil the law (Rom. 13:10)
Love created the world because God is Love, and if Love created the world, the world can only run on love (Gen. 1:1-3)
To handle love is to handle character challenge
When the matte of love is handled the matter of humility, fraud etc. is handled
WHAT IS LOVE ALL ABOUT?
1. Love is affectionate and compassionate feeling towards others (1 Cor. 13:4)
People who walk in love have human feelings, but people who lack love lack feeling
2. Love is the heartfelt display of interest in the welfare of others (Phil. 2:2-4KJV,AMP,MSG)
How others are doing bothers you
3. Love is putting yourself in the shoes of others and relating with them from that perspective (Mark 12:30-31)
4. Love is shielding others from harm, hurt, pain or any other form of negative experience (Rom. 13:10).
Where love is absent, people contribute to the pain, hurt and harm of others
5. Love is looking out for and celebrating the best in others, not looking out for or magnifying the worst in others (1 Cor. 13:4)
Hatred is the foundation for envy and jealousy
6. Love is never self-centred, egocentric and self-opinionated (1 Cor. 13:5; Phil. 2:4; Isa. 14:12-14; 1 Tim. 5:8)
Love has allowance for the input of others
7. Love is patient and durable, it is for the long haul (1 Cor. 13:4)
Love does not give up in a hurry, especially in the marriage context.
Love expects the best
8. Love is the release of goodwill and thoughtfulness towards others (1 Cor. 13:4-7; Jer. 29:11)
People who love wish others well
Bitterness is the foundation of witchcraft
Wish your spouse well
9. Love is treating and relating with others how you desire to be treated and related with (Matt. 7:12)
Anything you want people to do for you, do it for them.
10. Love is the release of goodness and kindness towards others, not wickedness or heartlessness (Gal. 6:10)
Love makes you a good person; it can be testified to that you are a good person
If your children cannot boldly say, ‘I need a husband like my father’, then you have failed as a husband and a father.
Love is kind
You may not have money to give but you have counsel or compliment to give
11. Love is treating your neighbour with honour, respect and dignity (1 Pet. 2:17)
The best gift you can give to your children is to love, honour, respect and value their mother to their notice
The best gift you can give to your children also is to honour, respect and submit to their father to their notice
When love is absent, people look down and talk down on others
12. Love is not arrogant, proud or boastful (Gen. 40:4-5)
Love does not intimidate others with its accomplishments, it enhances the worth and value of others
The real worth of a person is inside them, not where they have been or who they know.
Be kind enough to let the small person feel important in your presence
The reduction of another person does not connote your increase
Life is seed, when God sees the way you treat others with love, He will take you higher
13. Love is never on the lookout for the errors, failures and mistakes of others; Love is on the lookout for the success of others.
Love is not offence-ready or battle-ready
The same mind you are using to keep negative records is the same mind you need to make positive progress
Real love makes excuse for the errors of others, especially in the marriage context.
14. Love gives and forgives; it is sacrificial (John 3:16)
Love is not just what you feel, Love is what you do
Love is in actions and corresponding sacrifices
WHAT ARE THE PRODUCTS OF LOVE?
1. Walking in Love is walking in the nature of God and that is walking in the supernatural naturally because God is Love (1 John 4:8)
2. Walking in Love is walking effortlessly in faith (Gal. 5:6)
3. Walking in Love qualifies people for the mercy and intervention of God (Ps. 18:25; Job 42:10)
4. Walking in Love is walking in the Presence of God and that is the Anointing (1 John 4:8; Acts 10:38)
5. Walking in Love is walking in the realm of our full potentials because we are walking in the nature of our creation (Gen. 1:26,28)
6. Walking in Love is walking in the realm of harvest; you are reaping into your life what you are sowing into the lives of others (Matt. 7:12)
Father, I ask for the baptism of the Spirit of Love today; I receive deliverance from every trace of selfishness; I receive that deliverance NOW, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, we ask that You will establish what You have done and all that You did in Zambia this weekend; establish them oh Lord, in Jesus’ Name. (Eccl. 3:14)
Father, we take authority over every reprisal and counterattack from the Zambia crusade; oh you counterattack, the Blood of Jesus is against you, you are neutralised now, in Jesus’ Name. (Luke 10:19)
– The powers of hell will never locate you!
– You shall fulfil your days and fulfil your destiny!
– Every form of captivity you came where with, I decree that chain is broken!
– What killed others in your family cannot kill you!
– Every negative pattern of your father’s house, today the pattern is broken!
– You will not die before your time and where blood is shed yours shall not be shed!
– Every mystery projected against your life and destiny, today I decree it is neutralized!
– Those who are looking for your blood to shed they shall experience death in their camp!
– Those who want you dead shall experience the death they meant for you
– Every demonic power that has limited your destiny, that power is broken now!
– Every cage, prison holding my life, destiny and future, I decree you are broken now!
– Any mother, father, brother or sister holding your destiny, today they leave you alone; you shall fulfil your destiny!
– Everything the devil took from you, they are returned back now!
– Every family pattern, negative cycle in your father’s house, today that negative cycle is broken!
– Everything negative that followed you from the womb of your mother is arrested now!
– Every shame and every disgrace that followed you here returns back to hell!
– In your personal life and in the work of your hands, every area of darkness is arrested!
– Oil for the Transmission of the Spirit of Love
– The grace to love like God is released upon you
– Affliction, disease, poverty and empty-handedness are flushed out of your life!