TOPIC: THE BRIDGE BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR PROPHECY IS FAVOUR
Scripture : Psalm 44: 3. For they got not the land in possession by their own sword, neither did their own arm save them: but thy right hand, and thine arm, and the light of thy countenance, because thou hadst a favour unto them.
Beloved, I welcome you to another Moment of Daily Encounter! The Bible is replete with stories of men whom there is prophecy over their lives(Exo.3:8, Num. 14:8, Deut. 31:20).
In between the time of prophecy and it is fulfilment is usually a gap period that can be connected by one bridge and that is favour. Today we shall be considering how favour is a bridge between your prophecy and it’s fulfilment.
How is favour a bridge between you and your prophecy?
Favour is so crucial to the fulfilment of prophecies because it facilitate their fulfilment.
How favour facilitate prophecy?
1. By bringing the Hand of God(PS.44:3): The right Hand of God is power (1Pet. 3:22). And we all need power to fulfill purpose on earth. Besides, the Hand of God pulls people and compels them to like you. Although everybody must not like you but those who are connected to your destiny must like you, value you and support you. Like Jesus, while bearing the cross, Simon was compelled to help Him out! This is because Jesus is an embodiment of favour (Matt. 27: 32). In life there are those who God will compelled to help you but it will only happens by favour.
2. Favour brings the Arm of God (Ps. 44:3): The Arm of God signifies His backing/support. His approval. And when you enjoy God’s backing your requests are not easily turned down.
You will recall that God gave a prophecy to Abraham in Gen. 15:13-14 of how his children will be coming out of Egypt with great substance.
That prophecy could not have been realized without the force of favour! So when it was time for the prophecy to be fulfilled, the Lord introduced favour, such that no one could turn down their requests.
Exodus 12: 36. And the LORD gave the people favour in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they lent unto them such things as they required. And they spoiled the Egyptians.
You will notice from this scripture that they couldn’t have received what they wanted if there was no favour. And that means the prophecy would have still been hanging!
Beloved, that prophecy on your life needs the force of favour to make it work. In-between the time God gave you the prophecy and it’s fulfilment is a gap that must be filled. And that is where favour is needed. There are things you need to fulfill destiny with but they are not there yet, apply for favour.
So, if you sense delay in prophecy fulfillment, It is either something is blocking your favour or you are not ready for it! But one thing is certain if you stick to the word and do the needful you will certainly arrive at your testimony.
3. Favour brings the Light of God’s countenance:
Psalm 44: 3. For they got…. the light of thy countenance, because thou hadst a favour unto them.
The light of God’s countenance brings favour. It is all that you need to come out of obscurity to limelight, from the background to the frontline. It is what shatters darkness. There are those who Satan kept in a hole like Jeremiah was kept in a dungeon(Jer.38:6-13)! But when the light of God shines in your direction, you will come out of that dungeon.
Beloved, you must be seen before you can be shown favour. Some of you lack favour simply because you are covered. But I have a good news for you, you are coming out of that dungeon. The blanket the enemy used to cover you for a long time now will catch fire in the name of Jesus.
Remember this : Heaven is real and hell is real! The only life that guarantees heaven is Jesus. Give your heart to Jesus Christ today.
Prayer points :
– Father thank you for your word to me today.
– Lord let your mighty arm rest upon me today in Jesus name
– Lord take me out of every obscurity to my promise land in Jesus name
Prophetic Declaration :
– I prophesy the release of God’s arm upon your life in Jesus name.
– I decree whatever is blocking your favour be set ablaze in the name of Jesus.
From your brother Alex
God bless you.