#November2022 #KPGWC2022 #TheRisingGlory #Day1Evening #OurYearOfOverflowingGraceAndGlory
KINGDOM POWER AND GLORY WORLD CONFERENCE – DAY 1 EVENING – TUESDAY, 22ND NOVEMBER 2022
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE(S): ISAIAH 60:1-3; HAGGAI 2:6-9.
MESSAGE TOPIC: ARISE, SHINE
By: Dr Paul Enenche.
MESSAGE OBJECTIVE(S): Understanding our responsibilities in the season of Glory
Scriptures make it clear that towards the end of the age we shall experience a very drastic rise of the Lord in the earth
The manifestation of gross darkness confirms that it is time for the Glory of the Lord to explode
Those who must experience the explosion of the glory must
THINGS TO NOTE:
1. To shine, you must rise.
You don’t sit or sleep to shine, you rise to shine.
2. If you can rise, you will shine.
Whatever cannot stop you from rising cannot stop you from shining
3. Rising is a choice and shining is a choice.
Nobody rises by chance and nobody shines by chance
Nobody can graduate from a university with a first class by chance; there are actions that would have been taken to ensure that outcome
If you have not risen and are not shining, there are choices you have not made.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO RISE?
1. To rise means, to get up from the position of sleep or slumber (Rom. 13:12; Eph. 5:11-14; Amos 6:1; Luke 2:8-9)
Divine visitation does not happen for those that are asleep
When God is about to work, He sets His praying men praying – John Wesley
2. To rise means, to get up from the position of rest or relaxation (Gen. 11:31-32; 49:14-15)
This is rising from the position of accomplishment or success
When you stop moving, you start dying.
Arise from this position of complacency and premature contentment
The fact that you have done what others haven’t done does not mean you have succeeded;
you can only measure yourself with the scale of God to know whether you have succeeded.
To rest when you are meant to rise is to become a servant unto tribute (Gen. 49:14-15)
The man/woman who fails to embark on acceleration has surrendered to oppression
Those who think that life is a vacation end in frustration
There is a time to rest, but once you make the rest permanent, you begin to rust; once you align
yourself to ease, life becomes unease
3. To rise means, to get up from the position of failure or defeat. (Prov. 24:16; Judg. 16:22, 28-30; Ps. 105:14-15; Josh. 2:15; 6:22-23)
There is something worse that falling, tripping or failing; it is the agreement to remain on the floor.
It is discouraging to fall but it is destructive to remain on the floor
Whatever you have lost has the capacity to grow again (Judg. 16:22)
It doesn’t matter what the devil has done in your life, there is something God restrained him from doing and that thing is key to your recovery!
No matter what you have lost, there is something you have left; that which is left is the link to complete recovery
4. To rise means, to get up from the position of weariness and tiredness (1 Kings 19:4; Gal. 6:9; 1 Kings 19:14-17)
Tiredness on the journey is doorway to the unfulfilment of life’s assignment.
Declare ‘I AM NOT TIRED, I CANNOT BE TIRED, I REFUSE TO BE WEARY!’
Real deliverance is not prayed it is preached (Luke 4:18-19)
5. To rise means, to get up from the position of visionlessness and goalessness (Hab. 2:2; Gal. 2:2; 2 Kings 7:3-4)
Action and motion are lacking where vision is lacking
If you know what to do you will leave where you are (John 6:6)
The death of a hero is superior to the life of a coward; even in death the hero still speaks but in life the coward has no voice
God moves with movers (Mark 16:20)
There is a sound that the enemy needs to hear but that sound is waiting for your action/motion (2 Kings 7:6)
A generation’s destiny may hang on one person’s vision
The fulfilment of a prophecy is waiting for one person’s action
To refuse to act is for a prophecy to fail; to refuse to see is for a generation to sink
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO SHINE?
1. To shine means, to be outstanding.
2. To shine means, to release content and deploy potential (Luke 9:29-33)
3. To shine means, to engage mentality and deploy intelligence
4. To shine means, to release and emit inherent light.
5. To shine means, to polish, upgrade, and upscale your capabilities
When you determine to rise and determine to shine, no devil can stop you from seeing the glory!
Father, we ask today that You will step into our land and arrest the agenda of evil and evil men in our land and nation forever, in Jesus’ Name!
Father, I am ready for the glory that is to come; so Lord I receive the grace and the discipline to rise and shine, in Jesus’ Name!
Father, whatever You dropped on Elisha that made him not to give up or turn back until something dropped on him; the resilience and tenacity of Elisha and of Paul the apostle, drop it on me Lord, in Jesus’ Name!
Father, lay Your Hands on me; drop something on me that will give me the resilience to rise and to shine Lord, in Jesus’ Name!
– The journey your fathers could not finish, you shall finish it!
– The realm of resources those ahead of you could not attain, you shall attain and exceed it!
– Everyone under the spell of failure or defeat, I declare that spell is broken!
– You will fulfil your assignment! No devil shall weary you out!
– The last time you turned your back on the devil in defeat and failure shall be the last forever!
– Today, whatever has blurred your vision and deprived you of a goal, it is over forever!