💒HOME CHURCH MANUAL
6.00pm– 7.00 pm Saturday 1st October, 2022.
TOPIC: HINDRANCES TO THE LOVE LIFE.
TEXT: ROM. 12:20-21.
The Scripture makes it clear that God is love, and He does everything on the platform of love. God has also commanded His people to love like He does by living in love (1 John 4:8). However, there are factors that tend to negate our life of love: There are things that come against us even in our attempt to do good. Thus, in other to really love, we must know and overcome these factors. This is why in our study today, we shall be x-raying few factors that make loving people difficult.
B. HINDRANCES TO THE LOVE LIFE.
1. Love deprivation. Love deprivation especially in childhood is a major cause of the lack of love demonstration. People who are deprived of love, in most cases will find it difficult to demonstrate love (1 THES. 4:1). It is important for parents to note that children who have been love deprived will eventually end up with the inability to receive love or to release love.
2.Human ingratitude. A major enemy of loving or living the love life is human ingratitude. When you do things for people and they are absolutely ungrateful, you don’t want to do anything for anybody anymore (2 Tim 3:1-2). We live in the world of unthankfulness and ingratitude. It is a world where somebody’s thank you may be insult. And you begin to wonder, who should I help again? The truth is, we are not loving people just for the sake of the people, but for the sake of God, yourself, future, and your destiny. And also, because life is a seed. If you sow the seed of love, you will reap the harvest of love plenty times.
Parents, do all you can to pour love on your children. Never compare your children with other children.
D. FOOD FOR THOUGHT:
If you don’t have time for your children, someone else will have time for them, and it may be somebody you do not like
E. PRACTICAL APPLICATION:
Immediately go into town with all the lessons above.
1. Father, we thank You for the privilege of seeing this first day of the tenth month, 2022. Thank You also for the multiplications and cell plantings of last month. To You be all the glory, in Jesus’ Name – Psalms 118:24.
2. Father, we ask for the harvest of multitudes in Dunamis this month of October like never before by the agency of the wind of the Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Acts 2: 1-2, 6.
3. Father, we ask for the fulfilment of Your plans and purpose and the annulment of the plans of the enemy regarding our Nation- Nigeria. Let Your plans be fulfilled Lord, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Prov. 19:21.
4. Father, on this 62nd Independence Day Celebration of Nigeria, we make demands for the total liberation of the great destiny of this nation from the hands of those who are bent on destroying it. Lord, we break every demonic and occultic covenant that was entered into on behalf of Nigeria from the foundation of this nation by the Blood of Jesus Now, in Jesus’ Name. Gal. 5:1.
5. O LORD, as you set Nigeria free totally on this Independence Day, set my life free from every entanglement of the enemy. Anywhere my life and the lives of my loved ones have been caged, let the cage break today. Anywhere my blessings, healing, money and favours have been tied down, I set them loose by the FIRE of the Holy Ghost, in the Name of Jesus’ Christ. Gal. 5:1.
6.Father, thank You for hearing and answering us, be exalted Lord, in Jesus’ Name- Matt. 7:7.
Praise & Worship
DHC Kingdom Advancement Prayers
Prayer for needs
6:58PM – 7:00PM.