#April2023 #DIGCPowerCommunionService #2023LightHasCome #TheGloryIsRisenThroughThePowerOfFaith
POWER COMMUNION SERVICE – WEDNESDAY, 26TH APRIL 2023
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE(S): ROMANS 10:8, 17
MESSAGE TOPIC: HELPING (ENHANCING) YOUR FAITH
By: Dr Paul Enenche
SERVICE OBJECTIVE(S): Understanding what it takes to help one’s faith to stand.
Faith is so crucial to the very existence of the child of God (Hab. 2:4)
The enemy directly attacks the faith of the saint (1 Tim. 6:12); so faith is a fight (2 Tim. 4:6-7)
Faith must be helped to stand because the aim of the enemy’s confrontation of faith is to occasion the failure of faith (Luke 22:31-32)
Faith cannot be allowed to fail because if ‘the just live by faith’ and faith fails then life is at risk.
The exploits that you will do are at the mercy of your faith
WHAT TO DO TO HELP/ENHANCE FAITH:
1. Continually feed your spirit with the Word of God (Heb. 13:7; Acts 6:7; 1 Thess. 1:8)
To connect with Word is to connect with faith
2. Avoid the company of negative talkers and negative people (Num. 13:33-14:3; Deut. 2:25)
What you hear determines what you fear; if the devil wants you to fear things he will begin to make you hear things
What you hear determines how you fare
What you hear is either feeding your faith or fuelling your fear.
Don’t let any man or devil denature you
3. Feed your spirit with good reports and testimonies of the acts of God (Judg. 5:10-11; 1 Sam. 17:34-37, 48)
The testimonies of the acts of God give you the capacity to dare the devil
4. Keep watch over your eye-gate against negative input (Lam. 3:51; Zech. 9:5)
What the eyes see affect what the heart feels (Lam. 3:51; Zech. 9:5)
If you mistakenly watch something negative during the day, gather contrary scriptures to tackle it because scriptures can tackle pictures (Gal. 2:20)
5. Keep company with the faith-filled (Num. 14:6-9; Prov. 27:17; Acts 3:1)
Avoid the company of the doubt filled
5a. Company affects conviction
5b. Your friends influence your faith (Num. 14:6-9)
Nothing sharpens iron like iron (Prov. 27:17)
The relationship between iron and wood can only lead to losses.
Hang around those who challenge you to step out of the boat and assist you to walk on water
6. Spend time to know your God (Heb. 11:6; Dan. 11:32b)
6a. Knowing God by spending time in His presence brings the assimilation of His character
6b. The knowledge of God imparts confidence in God
The more of God you know, the more in Him you trust.
7. Pray abundantly in the Spirit (2 Tim. 1:6-7; Jude 1:20; Acts 4:31; Rom. 10:17; 1 Cor. 2:9-10)
When you pray abundantly in the Spirit, a time comes when you become like a bird that has just been set free from a cage; limitations fall off.
7a. The Spirit of God imparts boldness and audacity into the spirit of man, destroying fear and timidity (2 Tim. 1:6-7; Acts 4:31)
7b. The Spirit of God grants you access into the depth of insight, and that builds faith (Rom. 10:17; 1 Cor. 2:9-10)
8. Draw inspiration from men and women of faith (2 Kings 2:13-14; Matt. 14:28-29)
Inspiration is fuel for conviction, conviction influences action and action brings about manifestation
Your faith will expire if it is not being inspired
Observation and inspiration assist your imagination
1. Faith must be fed if it must grow (2 Thess. 1:3)
2. Faith must be fed if it must not fail (Luke 22:31-32)
Father, thank You for Your Word to me today. To You alone be all the glory, Lord in Jesus’ Name.
Father, I come to You tonight for a fresh baptism of the spirit of faith; help me and move my faith
to another level; I reject fear and timidity, and I receive boldness and audacity Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, I make demands on revival fire on my life, the church in Nigeria, this church and our nation Nigeria; a revival of Godliness, evangelism, prayer, waiting on the Lord, and Kingdom service; I make demands on the fresh mantle of revival, and I receive it now Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
– Communion for the flushing out of the spirit of fear, doubt and unbelief
– Receive Divine intervention and interruption of the agenda of the enemy in your life!
– A tomorrow that was not settled has just been handled!
– A battle that was in front has just been fought and won!
– Everything the devil has tried to show you that has become fixed in your heart, I prophesy to you it is cleared out!