WHEN YOU ARE DEDICATED TO GOD, HE MAKES YOU A PERSON OF INFLUENCE
WHEN GOD BLESSES A MAN, HE MAKES HIS CASE BECOME DIFFERENT
GOD CAUSES YOUR LIFE TO STAND OUT WHEN YOU ARE DEDICATED TO SERVING HIM
GOD GIVES YOU INFLUENCE AS A BLESSING FOR BEING DEDICATED
– Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche
What are the dimensions of this Blessing?
1. Exemption. When God blesses a man, he exempts you, that is, your case becomes different; different from your family members, different from your community.
That was what happened to Abraham, that was what happened to the Levites.
2. Distinction. You stand out, God causes your life to stand out, you don’t die under, you’re not under a cover.
4. Greatness. That is, you become known, effortlessly. You’re not struggling to be known but because you know God, God makes you known, effortlessly.
5. Influence. You command, you’re obeyed, you speak, you’re heard. Influence. There are people who have money but no influence; there are people in positions of office but no influence but you command followership effortlessly.
God gives you influence as a blessing for being dedicated. He gives you exemption, distinction, provision, prosperity, greatness, influence and command of followership as a blessing for being dedicated.
In the course of the month, we shall still look at dividends of dedication; what it profits to be dedicated, some of these may still come up.
– Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche on “The Blessing of Dedication” Sunday Combined Service Glory Dome, Abuja.
For full message, please read;