#April2023 #DIGCSpecialSundayService #2023LightHasCome #TheGloryIsRisenThroughThePowerOfFaith
SPECIAL SUNDAY SERVICE – SUNDAY, 23RD APRIL 2023
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE(S): PSALM 27:13
MESSAGE TOPIC: FAITH FOR SUPERNATURAL FINANCE (SUPPLIES)
By: Dr Paul Enenche
SERVICE OBJECTIVE(S): Understanding the pathway to supernatural finance/supplies
THINGS TO NOTE:
1. God is the God of Supernatural/Unnatural/Beyond natural supplies (1 Kings 17:3-5; 13-16; Matt. 17:27; Luke 5:4-6; John 2:5-11).
a. God’s supply for Elijah – God directed Elijah to the Brook Cherith and fed Elijah by the ministry of a raven (1Kings 17:3-6).
b. The miraculous sustenance of the widow of Zarephath (1 Kings 17:13-16).
c. Supernatural supply for peter and the master at the lake of Gennesaret (Matt. 17:27).
d. Peter at the lake of Gennesaret (Luke 5:4-5).
e. The wedding in Canaan of Galilee (John 2:5-11).
2. Faith in God is key to seeing the goodness, goodies or supplies of God (Ps. 27:13; Heb. 11:6)
Faith in God is the key to our rewards and supplies in God.
3. Obedience is key to accessing Divine supplies (Deut. 28:1-2; Job 36:11; Isa. 1:19)
The faith that brings us supplies is obedience driven faith.
There is a connection between obedience and abundance
4. The end time is a season for both spiritual revival and resources explosion (Joel 2:23-26; Zech. 1:17; Hag. 2:6-9)
The kind of wealth and abundance coming to the church in this end time for the sake of global evangelisation has never been seen before
5. God is in search of vessels to entrust with end time wealth (2 Chron. 16:9)
If God will not find believers who will be relevant to His purpose on earth He will locate unbelievers that will be faithful; they may not go to Church too much but they understand Kingdom Assignment. (Isa. 45:1-3; 13).
a. Cyrus (Isa. 45:1-3; 13).
PILLARS OF OUR OBEDIENCE FOR SUPERNATURAL FINANCE/SUPPLIES:
1. The revelation of the Word of God for supernatural supplies (Ps. 35:27; 3 John 1:2; Deut. 28:1-12)
You need to know what is in the Word of God for you and you need to know what the Word says about you
1a. Revelation brings possession (Deut. 29:29)
1b. Revelation precedes releases
1c. Revelation determines manifestation
2. The conviction of the heart for supernatural supplies (Ps. 27:13; John 1:12; Prov. 23:7)
2a. What you believe determines what you see (Ps. 27:13)
2b. What you believe determines what you receive (John 1:12)
2c. What you believe determines how you behave and how you behave determines what you become (Prov. 23:7)
Don’t agree to look pitiable to other people.
3. The understanding of the covenant of supernatural supplies (Gen. 8:22; 2 Cor. 9:6-8; Acts 20:35)
3a. Supernatural supply or Divine provision is not a promise to claim but a covenant to walk in
3b. God is obligated only when man is committed; the commitment of man provokes the obligation/responses of God
Everything that can be done to bring about the harvest is exercise in futility until the seed is in the earth (Acts 20:35)
If you are going to receive from God the blessing is in the giving.
4. The practice of the covenant of supernatural supplies (Gen. 8:20-21; Isa. 32:20; Eph. 5:26; Gal. 6:7, 9-10; Eccl. 11:4, 6)
What you know is not what changes your life, it is what you do that changes your life.
What you know may make you intelligent but it is what you do that makes you wise
4a. Give revelationally (Isa. 32:20; Eph. 5:26)
If you want to sow, let it be around a revelation.
Your sowing is blessed if it is beside the waters.
4b. Give relentlessly (Gal. 6:7, 9-10; Eccl. 11:4, 6)
5. The possession of the picture and mindset of abundance (Prov. 23:7; Gen. 13:15; Prov. 21:5; Eph. 3:20)
5a. Mental picture determines actual future
5b. What goes through your mind overflows into your life
5c. What you imagine eventually emerges (Eph. 3:20)
God responds to our thinking the same way He responds to our asking
Don’t let the negative thoughts of your upbringing over flood your mind.
The possibilities of your mind affect the realities of your life
If the earth is the Lord’s and the Lord is your Father, then anything should be possible in your mind.
If it cannot cross your mind, it will not mistakenly cross your life.
6. The maintenance of the right utterance (Prov. 18:20-21; Eccl. 5:6)
6a. The heart, the hand and the mouth must cooperate to bring about desired, supernatural supplies results
The heart believes, the hand releases, the mouth declares and heaven delivers
The heart believes (that God is a covenant keeper and supernatural supplier), the hand releases (in accordance with the covenant), the mouth declares (I can’t be stranded, be wretched or a beggar) and Heaven delivers.
Never allow your mouth to go against your hand and your heart.
When the belief is right, the release is right but the speech is wrong, the outcome must be wrong (Eccl. 5:6).
What your hands are doing in giving can be destroyed by your mouth (confession).
You need a serious approach to life in order to have a glorious destiny
6c. The Words of your mouth ultimately bring home your harvest
7. The maintenance of the climate of joy and praise (Ps. 126:5; Isa. 9:3; Joel 1:11-12; 1 Cor. 10:10; Isa. 12:3)
7a. Joy and praise are the irrigation and fertilization of the seed (Joel 1:11-12).
7b. Joy and praise are sickles of the harvest
– Murmuring and grumbling will only bring dryness and destruction.
– Joy is not a gift; joy is a choice.
– If you want to be weak be depressed; if you want to remain poor be depressed.
– Joy makes you draw light and insight from the book; joy is what guarantees the presence of God.
– The more you are depressed the more you press down the things that are not working.
When you see anyone trying to come and fraternize you with depression, run away from the person.
8. The avoidance of anti-covenant practices, especially borrowing (Deut. 15:6; Ps. 68:6; Rom. 13:8; John 6:11-13)
Borrowing and waste are enemies of supernatural supplies
8a. Borrowing takes a man out of the covenant platform and program into self-help and alternative sources. (Deut. 15:6)
8b. Borrowing is disobedience and rebellion against Divine instruction and rebellion brings dryness (Ps. 68:6; Rom. 13:8)
8c. Borrowing is emptying tomorrow into today such that when tomorrow arrives, it is empty.
Borrowing is spending money you don’t have.
Avoid borrowing where possible at all cost; trust God for guidance and direction for how to exist without borrowing.
Waste destroys potential wealth (John 6:11-13)
9. Avoidance of dependence on man (Jer. 17:5-8; Ps. 34:5)
9a. Looking up to man is looking away from God, and looking away from God is looking away from good.
9b. Looking up to man is looking away from God, and looking away from God equals looking down in shame.
Your destiny is big, no big man’s pocket is big enough to handle the demands of your destiny, only God has enough pocket.
Man may be a channel but God remains my source.
10. Openness to Divine direction (Ps. 23:1-3; Isa. 48:21; 49:10)
You are permitted to hunger if you lead yourself and thirst if you disconnect from His Voice
10a. There is a connection between Divine provision and Divine direction
10b. You are not permitted to hunger or thirst if He is allowed to lead or guide you.
When a man feels the calling of God and he wants to step into ministry, he will take a fast if he is serious, days before God; Where Lord? What Lord? Where am I going? When am I going? What am I preaching? What do you want me to do? In the same manner if you are a Christian business man don’t just jump into business, separate yourself; What business Lord? Which area Lord? What area of investment? Where am I putting my resources? How do I go about this?
You operate it like you operate a calling.
11. Submission to prophetic instruction and impartation (2 Chron. 20:20b; Luke 5:4-6; John 2:5)
11a. The prosperity of the people is tied to the mantle of their prophet (2 Chron. 20:20b)
11b. Prophetic instruction is connected to supernatural provision (Luke 5:4-6; John 2:5)
Virtue is drawn by value
The virtue you value is the virtue you can draw
If your child is anointed, value the unction.
12. The practice of habitual thanksgiving and appreciation (Mal. 2:2; John 6:11-12; Jer. 30:19)
12a. Appreciation establishes the blessing, both of the past and of the present. (Mal. 2:2)
12b. Appreciation brings multiplication (John 6:11-12; Matt. 6:11-12; Jer. 30:19)
Profuse multiplication will happen with profuse appreciation
ALL THESE PILLARS ARE ANCHORED ON THIS SCRIPTURE:
Put God first; in everything you do ask yourself what is God first in this matter – Matt. 6:33
Father, thank You for Your Word to me this morning; I believe this is my Word and my life can never remain the same. I receive Your help by this Word, Oh Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, I ask that You will grant me access into that glory allocated to my life in this season Lord, in Jesus’ Name. (Isa. 35:2; Phil. 4:19)
Father, I receive the grace to obey the instructions received today; I receive that grace Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, we ask for access to the glory allocated to us as a nation in this season; Father, help us not to miss that glory Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
– Your obedience this morning will usher you into a realm of abundance like never before!
– God will cause you to do what you are meant to do for your generation!
– I break the plague of debt! Help to come out of it is released upon you!
– God will show you help and mercy!
– Your days of scarcity are over forever!