#April2023 #DIGCPreservationAndPowerCommunionService #2023LightHasCome #TheGloryIsRisenThroughThePowerOfFaith
APRIL 2023 PRESERVATION AND POWER COMMUNION SERVICE – WEDNESDAY, 5TH APRIL 2023
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE(S): HABAKKUK 2:4
MESSAGE TOPIC: FAITH FOR PRESERVATION
By: Dr Paul Enenche
SERVICE OBJECTIVE(S): Understanding the preservation power of faith
Faith is a major weapon for the preservation of the life and destiny of the child of God (Heb. 11:34)
HOW DOES FAITH PRODUCE PRESERVATION?
1. Faith connects the Saint to the life of God (Hab. 2:4; Rom. 1:17)
Faith causes the saint to draw the life of God
Faith causes mortal man to tap into the life of the immortal God
Faith causes mortal man to indestructible life (John 10:17-18)
2. Faith is a spiritual shield of protection against the arrows of destruction (Eph. 6:16)
We live in a world of flying arrows but we have the shield of faith whereby any arrow that comes shall return back to sender!
Faith is takeable as a shield (Eph. 6:16)
That is why you must keep your faith alive
3. Faith is a spiritual tool for the defeat of the enemy and victory for the Saint (1 John 5:4)
You cannot possess faith and lack victory; if faith is present, victory can’t be absent
4. Faith secures the backing and involvement of God in life’s battles (Heb. 11:6; 1 Sam. 17:26; Mark 9:23; 10:27)
Every time you want to get God involved, release faith (Heb. 11:6)
‘Him that believeth’ is in active partnership with God (Matt. 19:26; Mark 9:23; 10:27)
HOW DO YOU ACTIVATE THE RELEASE OF PRESERVATION FAITH?
1. The revelation of the Word, particularly preservation Word (Rom. 10:8, 17)
You must have the understanding of Scriptures that guarantee the fulfilment of your days
Preservation faith is a function of preservation revelation
2. Access to the Voice of God – sensitivity to spiritual signals (Rom. 10:17; Ps. 29:3-4; Eph. 5:26)
3. Watchfulness for the peace of God (Phil. 4:6-7)
Peace is a companion of faith (Rom. 5:1)
Faith is at risk where peace is lost
It is hard for faith to work where the peace of God is lost because God cannot work against Himself
Faith in the absence of peace is a challenge
Avoid anything that brings your life under pressure and tension
4. The refusal and rejection of fear (Job 3:25-26; Matt. 8:25-26; Mark 4:40)
Faith and fear are diametrically opposed and mutually exclusive; the presence of one is the absence of the other
If you want to grow your faith you must kill your fear; feed your faith and starve your fear
Fullness of fear equals emptiness of faith (Mark 4:40)
Where fear is full faith is empty and where faith is empty life is at risk because the just shall live by faith (Hab. 2:4)
Begin to listen to things that will ‘degrassify’ you and ‘rockify’ you
Listen to fireful messages and go to sleep; your sleep will be full of encounters
Come to the point where you cause your spirit to gain dominance over the mind and the flesh; this comes by giving the spirit the food of the spirit (Matt. 4:4; Luke 4:4)
5. The clearness of the conscience (Prov. 28:1)
Boldness of faith happens with the clearness of the conscience
Your faith is strengthened when your conscience is clear
6. Value for testimonies (Rev. 12:11a)
When you hear what God has done for another it charges you up to expect Him to do what He has done before (Luke 1:45)
Whatever God has done in the life of someone is a prophecy regarding what He can do in your life
Your last deliverance is a seed for your future deliverance
7. The attitude of thanksgiving (Ps. 106:12; 103:1-3)
Recognising God as the Source of every intervention is a faith operation and whenever God sees faith He moves further into action
Don’t ever allow the devil to make you permanently focus on what is yet to be done; determine to focus on what is already done
Don’t ever let the devil make you focus on what is lost; determine to focus on what is left
Don’t let the devil make you focus on the negatives; no matter how bad it is, it is not totally bad
Profusely appreciate God for the testimonies of others, because it is a seed for your own testimony
What you make happen for other God will make happen for you
Anything you focus on multiplies; focus on what God is doing and it will multiply, focus on the devil and his activities and it will multiply
Father, thank You for Your Word to me today. To You alone be all the glory, Lord in Jesus’ Name.
Father, I am grateful for the gift of life; thank You for life, health and strength; thank You for frustrating the devil, he planned contrary but You forbade that devil; I am alive today and will live to fulfil my destiny because of You, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, thank You for Your good thoughts for my life, family, destiny, the church in Nigeria, this
church, Dunamis, and for Nigeria our nation; they shall come to pass, in Jesus’ Name (Jer. 29:11).
– Communion of Life
ANOINTING FOCUS (PSALM 105:12-15):
– Oil of preservation
– Every expectation of the enemy is about to turn into their frustration!
-Every negative news the devil is waiting to publish about you, that news becomes the portion of that agent of hell!
– Everything that followed you from childhood determining to mess up your life, their tenure expires!
– Congratulations! The enemy’s plan cannot stand!
– Any arrow they are planning for the month of April for you, your family or anyone related, associated or connected to this commission, I decree, that arrow returns back to sender!
– Satanic forces planted to monitor your life and destiny, I declare them uprooted by fire! And if they will not let you rest they shall be laid to rest!
– I prophesy a new wave of sensitivity and discernment; a new wave of hearing!
– You shall fulfil your days!
– Anywhere they have prepared for anyone’s funeral, I declare that coffin scatters now!
– There is something you are looking for that is looking for you right now!
– Every grip of the enemy on your life, character and activities is broken now!