6.00pm– 7.00 pm Saturday 29th April, 2023.
TOPIC: INGREDIENTS OF FAITH
TEXT: ROMANS 10:17
A. INTRODUCTION: Every product is made of raw materials or ingredients; every output is a product of input. Every success is a function of secrets. And if faith is a product, then faith is made up of raw materials or ingredients. So, the objective of our study today is to find out the ingredients faith is made up of.
B. INGREDIENTS OF FAITH
1. The knowledge of God (Heb. 11:6). Knowing God is a platform for faith; to know God is to believe and trust Him
2. The knowledge (revelation) of God’s Word (Rom. 10:8, 17; John 1:1-5). The Word of God is the food of faith; the Word of God is the fuel for faith. The Word of God communicates faith.
3. The knowledge (understanding) of the purpose and Will of God (1 John 5:14). Any area you understand what the Will of God is, in that area there is an unusual audacity of faith. Don’t struggle for faith, struggle to know the Will of God.
4. The testimonies of God’s Acts (Luke 1:35-38,45). What God has done in your life and in the life of others strengthens faith.
5. The lifestyle of uprightness, with a conscience that is void of offence towards God and men (Acts 24:16). When conscience is defiled, boldness is deflated.
C. COUNSEL: Show value for your life by taking the time to build your faith because the just shall live by faith.
D. FOOD FOR THOUGHT: Don’t struggle for faith, struggle to know the Will of God.
E. PRACTICAL APPLICATION: Go through the study again on your own and take action steps.
DHC KINGDOM ADVANCEMENT PRAYER:
1.Father, we thank You for Your goodness and mercies. Thank You also for the multiplications and cell plantings of this month. Be Glorified, in Jesus’ Name – Psalms 3:5
2. Father, we ask for the release of multitudes of souls into Your Church, Dunamis for salvation and discipleship in this season Lord. Multiply us, Lord and we shall not be few, glorify us Lord, and we shall not be small, in Jesus’ Name. Jer. 30:19.
3. Father, arise in this season, and let Your enemies be scattered. Let every enemy stirred up against my life, my destiny, the Church, Dunamis be scattered Lord, in Jesus’ Name. PS. 68:1.
4. Father, we ask that You will overhaul Nigeria and uproot the plantings of evil in our Nation. Let only Your perfect Will and Plan be established in our Nation, in this season, Jesus’ Name. Prov. 19:21.
5. Father, I ask that You will cause me to know You; that I may know You and the power of Your resurrection; help me Lord to know You intimately; draw me closer to Yourself. I connect and collect my inheritance in You in this season, O Lord, in Jesus’ Name. (Phil. 3:10).
6. Father, thank You Lord for granting the petitions that we desire at the place of prayer today, be Glorified Lord, in Jesus’ Name. 1 John 5:15.
Praise & Worship
DHC Kingdom Advancement Prayers
Prayer for needs
6:58PM – 7:00PM.