DON’T WASTE YOUR LIFE PURSUING THE THINGS THAT MONEY CAN BUY
DEDICATION TO GOD IS KEY TO ADDITIONS IN LIFE
THERE’S NO LIMIT TO WHAT GOD CAN GIVE A MAN THAT IS DONATED TO HIM
PEOPLE DEPRIVE THEMSELVES OF POSSIBILITIES WHEN THEY LIMIT THEIR DEDICATION TO GOD
HOW FAR YOU WANT TO GO WITH GOD DETERMINES HOW FAR GOD WILL GO WITH YOU
– Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche on “The Blessing of Dedication” Sunday Combined Service Glory Dome, Abuja
Matthew 6:33. The Lord bless His Word in the name of Jesus.
Very quickly, speaking on “The Blessing of Dedication”. We want to understand the blessing of dedication and the dimensions of that blessing of dedication. We also want to understand the way to the blessing of dedication.
The Bible makes it clear that dedication is key to additions in life. Matthew 6:33. Additions follow dedication. The things that are valuable and profitable for life are added to the life of the dedicated.
Everything that makes for a comfortable and fulfilling life are added to the life of the dedicated. Examples abound throughout Scripture, of people who were dedicated to God and the additions they experienced in life. I will look at 5 examples;
1. Abraham. Abraham’s dedication to God set him apart from others in his family, ushered him to the realm of wealth and greatness. Genesis 12:1-3, Genesis 13:2. Genesis 24:1, Genesis 24:35. He was the first person in his family, literally the only person to experience God to that dimension to see that realm of wealth, greatness and increase by his dedication.
– I believe there’s somebody seated here today, your dedication in your Father’s house shall set you apart.
– I believe there’s somebody seated here today, your dedication, in your community, He’s going to put a seal of greatness on your life. You believe that, say a louder Amen.
2. Levites. Dedication to God separated the Levites unto God for service, distinguished them among the tribes of Israel and caused God to become their possession. Exodus 32:26. Numbers 18:21.
“Who is standing with God?” “We” and God said to them; “for standing with me, I separate you to myself”. But that’s not all.
Deuteronomy 10:8-9. “You can show me your land, the one you have, you can brag about your car but I want to brag about my God”, that is Levi. “I know you have an aircraft, I know you have landed properties, I know you have care and everything you want to have but God is saying to me – I am giving you material things, I am dashing you myself”. That is what it pays to stand by God. That is what it pays to stand with God. There’s no limit to what God can give a man that is donated to Him.
Alpha and Omega, the Beginning, the End and everything in between says, “I dash you myself”. The creator of the Heaven and earth, the Custodian of all wisdom, the Ancient of days, the ageless, dieless, changeless one, the one who does not know what it means to lack.
That is how people deprive themselves of possibilities when they limit their dedication to God. How far you want to go with God determines how far God will go with you. To take a stand with God is to stand out in life. Levi had no agemate in Israel, no contemporary.
A little child of the tribe of Levi can sleep inside the Ark and that is his sleeping place, the eldest man of the tribe of Reuben touches the Ark, he dies. God says, “I give them my presence and I give you everything I have”.
Don’t waste your life pursuing the things that money can buy.
Don’t waste your time pursuing the mundane things of this life. Waste your time pursuing God and waste your time pursuing El-Shaddai and He will give you Himself and you’ll become like a mystery to people.
Some people ask people like us and they say, “what did you do for God? Why is it that God makes everything to work for you?” The mystery is, we dashed ourselves to God longest time without looking, without any consideration.
While people were spending their youth on other things, we spent our youth on God.