Top 6 Lessons learned From the Book-
🔸Maybe You Should Talk🔸
1. The only way to truly hear yourself is in silence
🔸Talking can keep people in their heads and away from their emotions. Being silent is like emptying the trash.
🌟When you stop tossing junk into the void—words, words, and more words—something important rises to the surface.
2. Most big transformations come about from the hundreds of tiny, almost imperceptible, steps we take along the way. (Remember the Atomic Habit)
3. We keep stepping in the same puddle
👉People want to be understood and to understand, but for most of us, our biggest problem is that we don’t know what our problem is.
4. Part of getting to know yourself is to unknow yourself
⏪You need to let go of the limiting stories you’ve told yourself about who you are, so you don’t get trapped by them, so you can live your life and not the story you tell yourself about it.
5. If you go through life picking and choosing, if you don’t realize that “the perfect is the enemy of the good,” you may deprive yourself of joy.
6. At some point, being a fulfilled adult means taking responsibility for the course of your own life and accepting the fact that you’re in charge of your choices.
Till next week, remain blessed.