DAAD University Winter Courses-In-German Scholarship is designed for students, graduates, and doctoral candidates. It aims to help them improve their knowledge of the German language (general language) as well as German regional and cultural studies.
The programme funds attendance of language and regional studies courses that are offered by state or state-recognised German universities and by affiliated language schools. The courses are taught exclusively in German
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- Host Country: Germany
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | 2,151 Euros | Transport Allowance | Accommodation
- Deadline: August 15, 2023
DAAD scholarship in Germany is a private, federally funded and state-funded, self governing national agency of the institutions of higher education in Germany, representing 365 German higher education institutions (100 universities and technical universities, 162 general universities of applied sciences, and 52 colleges of music and art) .
The DAAD itself does not offer programs of study or courses, but awards competitive, merit-based grants for use toward study and/or research in Germany at any of the accredited German institutions of higher education.
To be considered for the SCHOLARSHIP, you must meet the following:
- Applications are open to students and graduates as well as doctoral candidates in any subject area.
- Undergraduate students must have completed at least two academic years when the scholarship period starts.
- Students in the last year of a study programme are eligible to apply if they continue their studies in a postgraduate study programme shortly after completing their undergraduate degree. Please submit a letter of confirmation from your university as proof.